22 January 2011

privAte.

firstly,
i don't HATE you,
but i'm severely
disappointed with
what you said.
you reacted like a
child, and quite honestly,
YOU are the one who
was being wildly
inappropriate.


[i can't name the saints,
and i'm sorry.
you're on your way,
and i'm hanging
on your coat.
sketchy phases.
one and one.
this throne, my home,
falling fast.
stupid words.
please see past.
i know how to jump to
conclusions,
and use noises
like knives.
i'll never forget that
look in your
eyes.
label, label.
watch your mouth.
heading north,
and falling south.
waking up,
with eyes still shut.
these broken lines,
unforgivable,
but not the lines
you see.
stop searching for them,
and look for me.
i told you the truth,
as i would never lie,
but i stretched it out
from sky to sky.
i'm still humming to
the incessant beating
of your beautiful
heart.
you know what happens
back at start.]


jealousy, my dear.
watch your back.
things can be forgiven
without being forgotten.
vice versa, and two.
bring me your notes,
you owe me that much.
bring me the sun,
and bring me the sea.
this flat earth continues
to spin, and circle
around me.
inappropriate and all,
continue to circle
around me.

-A.

we are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment