08 January 2011

letter of love, describing hate.

to me, your under, a salute.
rolling stones down a hill,
skipping hearts across the lake.
gauge me, and where do i belong?
your cool eyes chill me,
but your games bring me
back to earth.
dear, i never
want to return.
yes, we've escaped,
but maybe we belong here.
camping just beyond your city,
hoping for a traveling glimpse.
how easily i hand this thing out,
or at least it seems so,
but only under that metaphorical table.

i know you're watching,
and do you like what you see?
i'm so infatuated with you, "new one."
you can see right through me.
how often you blow me away,
but every day i still try.
what's left for me to say?
take my hand, touch the sky.


oh, this is a mild fascination.
you are mildly fascinating.
do you have these same thoughts
when you think of me?
i feel something happening,
that i can't see.
and this is it,
you are the breeze.
how long will you last?
will you swirl around me forever,
or will you leave me fast?
i hope the near coast
will blow you back to me
time and time again,
but that's unclear.
now i know, compass end.
this pure feeling of mine,
is nothing, save fear.

there is no heart
that knows exactly
where i've been.
be that for me,
be my sin.
be my open/close.
be my hannah,
but first, tell me you know how.
i'm a tornado alone.
i need a savior,
not a bow.

i ask for a blessing.
for sunsets, and hate.
before winning my smile,
you have to be great.

we are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment