25 June 2011

revir.

take that pretty little
face of yours and
throw it on the ground.
you've managed this
castle, king, but i'm here to
bring it down.

welcome to the new world.
sit down and shut up.

to answer your question,
no HE does not.
a figment of your imagination
is just that,
only a figment.
like a room of

smoke
and
mirrors.

i'm all about chasing
dreams,
but you cannot create
a person from thin air,
so i suggest you stop breathing.
you cannot make something from nothing,
and here you stand with nothing.
take it down, brick by brick,
set them aside again.
you're lost, and i can
see it in your eyes;
so easy to read.
i'm not sure about this world
you've found,
sharing nods with
trevor curbo.
take your own advice,
and paddle north.
move ahead, dear.
onward.


i'm disgusted with myself
for even looking,
because my life has moved
so far ahead.
call me ignorant,
color me simple.
i'm sorry, really,
for even starting it,
but you know me, even now,
well enough to know
i just couldn't help myself.


i hope you see this.

onward.
we are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment